License Information Service Home

Welcome to the West Virginia Real Estate Commission License Information Service!

This service enables you to submit change filings to update your license information on file with the WVREC and to request a Certificate of Licensure (Letter of Good Standing). If you need to change the home/residential address for your individual license, please email your request to the WVREC at

You will need your license number to use this service. If you do not know your license number, visit the Online License Verification Service to look it up.

Have questions or need help? Please contact us by phone at (304) 558-3555 or by email at

300 Capitol Street | Suite 400 | Charleston, WV 25301 | Phone: (304) 558-3555 | Fax: (304) 558-6442
Contact Us | Site Map | Feedback